GLU DVD?

Forum for GLU, Wired All Wrong, David Reilly and Jeff Turzo discussion. Plus discuss any bands and music topics, new or old, related to GLU here.

Moderator: moderators

space alien jesus
Fool
Fool

GLU DVD?

Post by space alien jesus » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Has anyone thought about doing a GLU DVD? You could put alot of cool shows on there. Also you could put all kinds of cool stuff on there like pics/songs/videos/bios/ etc. I think this would be a great idea for us GLU fans if someone could get it going.
I SAW THE BEST MINDS OF MY GENERATIONS DESTROYED BY MADNESS.

ALLEN GINSBERG

gthesob
Choirboy
Choirboy

Re: GLU DVD?

Post by gthesob » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm

There is a bootleg DVD of a show in... AZ '98 I think.

asamorris
Christ of the Abyss
Christ of the Abyss

Post by asamorris » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 pm

i made my own once,

it consisted, or consists, of:

some live show
and all of the videos.

the quality on all of it is kind of not good, but it's nice to throw in once in a while.
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-gandhi

"Cool it, brothers..."
-Malcom X

Jawa242
Christ of the Abyss
Christ of the Abyss

Post by Jawa242 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:49 am

asamorris wrote:i made my own once,

it consisted, or consists, of:

some live show
and all of the videos.

the quality on all of it is kind of not good, but it's nice to throw in once in a while.
i have a copy of this dvd you made... and it is fantastic!!! There is a dvd of the TT The Bears solo show that Gretchen made me a copy of, that David bought himself off ebay from someone, lol

BarrioRaiders
Fool
Fool

Post by BarrioRaiders » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Im still hoping one day you'll sell copies of the TT show on DVD, my friend has it on VHS but I don't think VHS is in style these days. Maybe the TT show in blu-ray! But it would be nice to pop in evey now and then. Would Gretchen be cool with selling copies?

space alien jesus
Fool
Fool

Post by space alien jesus » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

See this would be great I have not seen any of these shows.I think if someone could get this going and not put out alot of these they would really sell.

ALLEN GINSBERG

space alien jesus
Fool
Fool

Post by space alien jesus » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

See this would be great I have not seen any of these shows.I think if someone could get this going and not put out alot of these they would really sell.

ALLEN GINSBERG

Jawa242
Christ of the Abyss
Christ of the Abyss

Post by Jawa242 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:57 am

BarrioRaiders wrote:Im still hoping one day you'll sell copies of the TT show on DVD, my friend has it on VHS but I don't think VHS is in style these days. Maybe the TT show in blu-ray! But it would be nice to pop in evey now and then. Would Gretchen be cool with selling copies?

ya, gretchen would be cool selling copies... Its just we got so much on the "DR plate" right now, lets finish getting How Humans R(x) & The GLU Tribute CD released, the website finished, and then we'll look into mass producing the TTs show on dvd.... *sigh*