NIN Lights in the sky TouR

This forum is for all the offtopic discussions.

Moderator: moderators

emagicaudio
Site Admin
Site Admin

NIN Lights in the sky TouR

Post by emagicaudio »

Just saw NIN last week on their current tour and it was awesome! The video screen show was amazing how they integrate the video screen effects into the show. And they played all the hits! Hadnt seen them live since 1994and all i can say is wow! It was cool to see Justin Medal-Johnsen up there too. Strange fit but really works.
-Greg, enjoyglu.com

redstar
Fool
Fool

Re: NIN Lights in the sky TouR

Post by redstar »

yeah, best visual setup easily since The Fragility tour, possibly even better, and PIGGY with an upright bass! and Echoplex with the live step sequencer on the backdrop that Josh Freese programmed. Mad Cool.
Best line up too, though I was a big fan of the style that Aaron North brought to the guitar sound.

gludude
American Teen Robot
American Teen Robot

Post by gludude »

I enjoyed the rescheduled worcester, MA show on Nov 9th. 4th time seeing them. I do recall the first time I was going to see NIN, David Reilly was to play a couple towns over from me that same week. I was sooo much more looking forward to the DR show(NIN show was awesome then too).
Here's some pics I took at the November 9th show.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17539749@N ... 882182689/ <--set 1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17539749@N ... 884249397/ <--set 2

gluhead85
American Teen Robot
American Teen Robot

Post by gluhead85 »

gotta say
missed alot
of
shows this year
spiritualized
ohgr
nin
with that
gotta
say
i love the slip
much more
than year zero
maybe even
with teeth
mmm
"everybody gets a f ucking teddybear!!!"

www.myspace.com/23flies

Jawa242
Christ of the Abyss
Christ of the Abyss

Post by Jawa242 »

I saw thw show in Jacksonville... what I loved most about the setup of the show was the floor was general admission and then they turned the SEATS into general admission!!! We got the best seats in the house and didnt have to fight anyone for them...

I was a tad disappointed with the fact that they only played 2 songs from The Fragile (it being my fav nin album)... however I adored the "Ghosts" section of the show... it was soooo amazing

iminhl
Fool
Fool

Post by iminhl »

I've seen them a bunch of times as well (pgh x2, houston, and cleveland) and I have to say this was the best tour so far... This time I saw them in cleveland on 8/22, which, in Trent's words, is kinda his "hometown". It was the longest show I've seen him do and he talked more than I've ever heard him talk even tho his voice was hoarse. He had his family there and talked about that and the band and other stuff. If you havent gone or seen what this tour is about, check out this video on youtube,... Nine Inch Nails - Seattle 2008 - AMAZING Lights in the Sky tour . snippits of hi-lites. flippin awesome,...
tomorrow might be better,... then again...

SpaZ
Fool
Fool

Post by SpaZ »

We saw them twice; CT in August and the MA makeup show in November. Those shows were my 2nd and 3rd time seeing them. We didn't go to the recent show though.

gludude
American Teen Robot
American Teen Robot

Post by gludude »

wish i got to see them in CT for the summer. The 08 08 08 cancelation stunk. Awesome show though. I did goto the NINJA 2009 tour stop and all bands impressed me.

bobnugget
Christ of the Abyss
Christ of the Abyss

Post by bobnugget »

lucky
Solved all of my problems for everyone but me
How is that a solution or recovery

my name is Luke NOT BOB
http://myspace.com/lucas448 = me
http://myspace.com/3njoyglu = music page