David Reilly 1971-2005

This forum contains the David Reilly Memorial thread. If you want to share your remembrances, photos, and stories of David post them here.

Moderator: moderators

draven
Final Frontier
Final Frontier

Post by draven »

Been out of touch with the board lately... But I did post a blog on my myspace page... If anyone is interested in reading go right ahead... www.myspace.com/projectorko

MaryBeth
New
New

Re: David Reilly 1971-2005

Post by MaryBeth »

It's been, what, 3 years now? I woke up this morning crying. I woke up thinking about David as I so often do, and I think about the life we might have had together. He had a dream where we were at a baseball game and our picture came up on the JumboTron, and he turned to me and proposed. He always referred to that dream, and wondered if I was "the One". I always seemed to have a boyfriend, and David was always such a gentleman and payed his respects--he was just happy to know that I was okay. I could curse him for going back into music and not sticking with the career that saved him--rehab counseling. But I understand. Listening to his work in his amazing Philly dive, I just knew he could never turn his back on his talent. I do, however, wish he could have turned his back on dating former addicts. Those women killed him over time, and brought him down. He told me he sought me out after 7 years because I was always the friend who loved him for who he was and who never brought drugs to his shows. I'm sad that there were only a few people out there who could really love him and take care of him....and a special thank you goes out to Brian.

I wish I could have shared more of my songs with you, David. You're still loved...

MB

heliotropic
New
New

Post by heliotropic »

I've been a fan since I was 9 years old, thank you for being an inspiration in my life David.

lovely//assassin_
Fool
Fool

Post by lovely//assassin_ »

ugh.

just, ugh.
downward is heavenward.

gluhead85
American Teen Robot
American Teen Robot

Post by gluhead85 »

EVERYDAY
"everybody gets a f ucking teddybear!!!"

www.myspace.com/23flies

Vertigo
Fool
Fool

Post by Vertigo »

While cleaning out the inbox for myspace, I stumbled upon these little gems. Sorry I don't have what I sent to him, but I don't think you guys care about what I have to say. We usually talked via IM, but I've since lost those conversations. I miss the back and forth of kicking eachother's asses. Anywho, enjoy Dave the regular guy.

9/3/2005 9:13 AM
To: Vertigo
i have a girl im hoping to have some dinner and bowling wih, if im lucky. her name is remy. the end. how r ya?

9/20/2005 8:40 AM
To: Vertigo
ehhhh to move north, #### it dude.....i say move to philly. Philly is boomin'. theres work, theres an awesome neighborhod that i live in, the music scene here, is amazing, etc.....i met a girl online not even 3 weeks ago who lives in jacksonville, and i have a realy weird feeling that shes gonna be the girl i mary. i know i know i know. "online" just doesnt sound promissing, but you gotta remeber...when ya meet someone online, you cut out the middle mand with meting someone at a club. her and i know each other REAL well as in, weve sent each othr about 3000 pics to prove that we aint two hefers doin the "decieving" head hots ...we also do the "cam" thing, so i could make ABSOLUTELY sure that there was no trickry goin on with angles, and then finally, weve talked on messenger and shes goten to know my music etc, and then used the phone to put the final touches on the whole thing, and it seems like, almost too good to be true. shes coming here this weekend.......if you wanna see what shes all about, her profile is www.myspace.com/raikat.......i think its LOVE....you mentioned something about lvin wiff some chick and get the dinner and bowling whenever u desire....well, this girl is a NURSE for aliving........LOVE, right? i will look for ya online on yahoo, but i mostly use AIM these days.....my id is DVDRLYMSC......later
...and we're stoppin' at your mom's.

Energy51
Fool
Fool

Post by Energy51 »

Thinking of you today Dave. My bday and the anniversary of your passing. Each year is hard. We still miss you
It's these words and music that keeps me living, keep me breathing - Life Of Agony

gludude
American Teen Robot
American Teen Robot

Post by gludude »

hard to believe it's been 4 years already. RIP David.

gluhead85
American Teen Robot
American Teen Robot

Post by gluhead85 »

24 years today
and i have
david
to thank for
the inspiration in
a
destructive
life
of
mine
"everybody gets a f ucking teddybear!!!"

www.myspace.com/23flies

lovely//assassin_
Fool
Fool

missyousohard.

see also: haha. dinner and bowling. that guy. ;-/
downward is heavenward.

Energy51
Fool
Fool

Post by Energy51 »

Happy Birthday brother, we all miss you
It's these words and music that keeps me living, keep me breathing - Life Of Agony

lovely//assassin_
Fool
Fool

<3.
downward is heavenward.

gluhead85
American Teen Robot
American Teen Robot

Post by gluhead85 »